This land is primed to sell. Not only are the 330 lots nicely sized, (170 lots with 52’ fronts and160 lots with 60’ fronts) they are also located within the top-rated Fox C-6 School District and less than three miles away from two of the area’s newest commercial developments, featuring grocery stores, convenience stores, home improvement centers, and more!
Priced at $7.5 Million According to a recent market research report by Joe Zanola with Zanola Company – MarketResearch Graphics, there is a significant shortage of desirable developed lots within the Huntington Glen market area and minimal new home development in the pipeline. In addition, there is substantial marketplace demand for newly-developed residential communities. Currently, demand is outpacing supply, revealing a shortage of new homes and lots in Jefferson County.
Huntington Glen Property tours and site plan documents available by appointment only.
- Huntington Glen is 150± acres of prime, shovel-ready real estate
- Located in desirable and growing Jefferson County
- All permits, plans, and entitlements in place, including:
- Zoning for 330 Lots
- Approved Improvement Plans
- Geotechnical Report
- Environmental Phase 1 Report Permits
- Department of Natural Resources Cultural Resource Approval
- Corps of Engineers 404 Permit
- Department of Natural Resources Sanitary and Water Construction Permits
Huntington Glen is located in northern Jefferson County, an 11 minute drive from the intersection of Hwy 270 and Hwy 55. From the intersection of Hwy 270 & Hwy 55, proceed south on Hwy 55 eight miles to the Richardson / Vogel Road exit, continue straight for one mile to the intersection of Old Lemay Ferry Rd. and Vogel Rd. Make a left at the intersection and then continue one mile down Old Lemay Ferry Rd.; the property will be located on your right.
- Address: Windsor Township, Missouri
- Price: $7,500,000
- Area: 150± Acres
- Phone Number: 314-965-3478